I’m starting to think I’m not cut out for the Supernatural fandom. I get frightened far too easily.
I really like the show, but I’m afraid to watch it.
…or maybe I just shouldn’t watch it at 11:30 at night.
How is it almost July already?
Another good question: Why am I sitting half-naked on my bed making random observations on tumblr instead of eating dinner downstairs?
Please don’t kill me
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY LIKES STEVEN MOFFAT’S WRITING OR WHAT BECAUSE SERIOUSLY I’M REALLY REALLY REALLY OKAY WITH HIM
I’M REALLY REALLY REALLY OKAY WITH EVERYONE
I LOVE EVERYONE
My favorite thing about the sherlock fandom:
- it’s over 100 years old
- the creator actively tried to kill off Sherlock because he didn’t want to write the stories anymore
- and then people complained
- and so here we are 100+ years later
- AND SHERLOCK HOLMES IS STILL GOING
- omfg sir arthur conan doyle would hate us so much